1443 Clinton St
Buffalo, NY 14206
The Niagara Frontier Growers Co-operative Market, Inc. was born in October 1930. The objectives of the co-op were to promote, foster and encourage the intelligent and orderly marketing of agricultural products between producer and consumer. The co-op was also formed to make the distribution of agricultural products between producer and consumer as direct and efficient possible.
Niagara Frontier Growers leased the land from the railroad until the 1950’s when it then purchased the land. Over the years , the Market became known as the Clinton-Bailey Farmers Market and has become a vital link in Western New York’s food distribution.